Penis enlargement is one of the areas of male genital surgery. As a result of the operation, an aesthetic effect is achieved and all sexual functions are preserved.
The intimate quality of life improves markedly and the man gains self-confidence!
Why do men decide to adjust their penis size?
- dissatisfaction with appearance;
- lack of pleasant sensations during sexual intercourse;
- partner dissatisfaction;
- lack of control over the duration of sexual intercourse;
- defects in the development of the urethra;
- Peyronie's disease - curvature of the shaft of the penis;
- fibrosis of the corpora cavernosa;
- underdeveloped penis;
- erectile dysfunction of various etiologies;
- impotence as a result of endocrine disorders;
- age-related changes;
- correction of the consequences of operations on the internal and external male genitals.
Penile augmentation methods
In modern medical centers, modern, effective and safe methods of correcting penis size are used.
Urology specialists with experience in solving these problems will individually select the best way to correct the size of the penis.
Currently, urologists have the following techniques in their arsenal:
- Ligamentotomy - performed in the perineal region under general anesthesia. It is the intersection of a part of the ligamentous apparatus of the penis. This makes it possible to visually redistribute the length of the penis in order to increase its protruding part by more than 2 cm. Sometimes, the post-operative use of a special device - an extender (fixator) - may be recommended to improve the result of the operation.
- Plastic surgery on the skin of the scrotum allows you to visually increase the length of the penis due to the release of its hidden area under the skin of the scrotum.
- The removal of suprapubic fat allows the base of the penis to be opened, hidden under the excessive influx of subcutaneous fat. In fact, the size of the organ does not change, but visually it looks several inches longer.
- The penile prosthesis for erectile dysfunction in the clinic is performed with a three-component inflatable plastic endoprosthesis. A phallo-prosthesis allows a man to independently regulate the degree of penis enlargement in an erection state.
- Thickened penis. The technique of enlarging the penis with hyaluronic acid due to its thickening. It consists of subcutaneous injection into the shaft of the penis of a substance that is a natural component of the human body - a filler based on hyaluronic acid. In the process, the genital trunk is modeled. An instant effect of increasing the diameter of the shaft of the penis by 2-3 centimeters is obtained.
- Filled penis glans enlargement is the most modern and accessible non-surgical method of enlargement. The hyaluronic acid gel, injected under the skin under local anesthesia, creates a kind of tight structure for the soft tissues. The amount of head enlargement depends on the volume of the injected drug.
- According to individual indications, special collagen matrices made up of hypoallergenic animal collagen biofibers can be transplanted surgically between the head of the penis and the corpora cavernosa of the trunk of the penis.
Preparing to enlarge the penis
As with any planned intervention in the integrity of the body, penis enlargement or plastic surgery requires adequate preparation to discover the real state of the body and exclude possible complications.
The patient is required to undergo laboratory tests of blood and urine, culture for microflora and infectious diseases. The urologist, cardiologist, and therapist draw conclusions about the patient's readiness for intervention. In the case of surgery under general anesthesia, an ECG is performed and an anesthesiologist is consulted. In addition, coordination with other restricted specialists may be necessary.
Contraindications to penis enlargement can be:
- the presence of serious endocrine diseases,
- infectious diseases,
- urological diseases in a state of exacerbation,
- blood clotting disorders,
- oncological neoplasms,
- age under 18,
- the presence of mental disorders, etc.
The cost of penile augmentation depends on the chosen intervention method, the need to treat infectious diseases and diligent adherence to postoperative recommendations to avoid repeated visits to the doctor.
Why is it worth contacting a trusted clinic?
- Experienced doctors. Surgical and minimally invasive manipulations in the clinic are performed by qualified urologist-surgeons with extensive experience.
- High quality service If necessary, there is an opportunity for a visit to consult and pass all necessary tests.
- Advanced equipment. The clinic uses high-tech methods, as well as proven and certified drugs from leading manufacturers.
- Individual approach. The clinic offers confidentiality and an individualized approach to each patient's delicate problem